Services & Support
We have not only delivered services, we have over time provided optimal support to our clients
- Carried out ICT needs analysis in six states in Nigeria for UNDP and procured equipment for the organization,
- Served as Information Technology (IT) trainer and consultant to CFAO Nigeria Plc. and we have implemented Computer Appreciation Course and Spreadsheet Computing using Microsoft Excel training programme on a yearly bases for over five years,
- Conducted a Companywide computer training program for WEMA Bank Plc. in which we trained 80 top level managers of the Bank in various areas of Information Technology,
- Conducted an in-house training workshop for over 120 personnel of the Power holding company of Nigeria (PHCN) in Port Harcourt and Enugu in 2004,
- Conducted an in-house (ICT) training programme for the ICT department personnel in Ogun State,
- Organized regular open courses in Planning for Retirement, Entrepreneurship Opportunities in Retirement, Personal Financial Planning, Information Technology, for the past Ten years (with emphasis on how to excel using ICT proficiency strategies),
- Conducted an Information Technology Essentials Training for 100 unemployed undergraduates of Ondo State (a course run on behalf of the National Information Development Agency, NITDA) in December 2009, and
- Conducted an Information Technology Essentials Training for 100 unemployed undergraduates of Osun State (a course run on behalf of the National Information Development Agency, NITDA) in January 2010.
- Conducted a very successful ICT Tools for Legislators training for distinguished senators of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and their staff in the Senate Committee for Science and Technology (a course run on behalf of the National Information Development Agency, NITDA) in November 2010.
- We had contributed between 2004 and 2009 to the development of the Nigerian ICT for Development (ICT4D) document for NITDA. Our Engr. Adeolu O. Odusote was the contributor to the e-Health portion of the document,
- We have worked in projects that led to the World Congress on ICT for Development organized by the China Association for Science and Technology (CAST) in collaboration with the World Federation of Engineering Organizations (WFEO) in Beijing, China, in September 2009,
- We have done consulting, training, capacity building and project execution in the use of ICT, the Internet and telecommunications for various organizations in Corporate Nigeria since the inception of our company in 1993,
- We have staff members that are fully involved in contributions to technical excellence through professional bodies such as the Nigerian Society of Engineers (NSE), the Nigerian Institute of Management (NIM) and the Nigerian Computer Society (NCS). We therefore possess a comprehensive working understanding of issues on capacity training for national development
We're Here To Help!
House 21, Plot 756 Durumi II,
Cadastral Zone B02, Area 1 Abuja.
0805 517 1300